Friday, March 2, 2018

HAPPY SATURDAY

Image credit : Lovisa Barkman

Isn't this the dreamiest set up right here? Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! Got some new post ideas planned for next week. Uni and Est has been pretty crazy in terms of eating up time I could be working on P.F.F. but as I've said before, this is not something I'm ditching just because things get crazy.

I love publishing things I like and this is the fastest way to do that. I saw Fran lebowitz last night, only one of the most fearless and hilarious women in the literary world and it was amazing. She is undeniably a woman I look up to 100% and I am so glad I went.

I'm thinking about posting everyday here but the content won't be as tailored and long-form. I'm not sure if I should stick to three days a week with more tailored content or have more frequent posts. Anyway, here's me checking in and wishing your weekend be as cozy and glowy as this photograph

PS. Thank you to Home union ( who I just wrote about below ) for mentioning us in your instastories! You guys are awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy ;-)