Friday, May 18, 2018

HI, I'M STILL ALIVE


There's no excuse! I totally and utterly fell into that trap of making promises that I can't keep ultimately leading me to walking out with my tail between my legs trying not to get caught. And now I'm back, not with more promises but with an attempt at blogging here again. Not at the rate which I was doing when I started ( three times a week can only be achieved when you're not studying basically full time and giving it your all for your assignments! )

But I think I was literally a born blogger. I need to write and I need a place to have my words and my favourite beautiful things published. I've decided to take on another six months of studying Marketing which has been such an eye opener for me. Inside, I'll always be a writer though but writers need money too and marketing is another way of telling stories.

I've deleted PFF's instagram months back and I have to say, I don't miss it. Instagram is an amazing platform but me being the sensitive flower that I am, can't have it without getting emotionally weird. So watch this space for updates on my favourite rooms, interiors and just gorgeousness in general. I'm back ( with a quiet vengeance )

Y

2 comments:

  1. welcommmmmme baaack!!!! i left a comment on the apartment post but i tried to do it with wordpress...le tme know if it worked please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY HEY!
      Feels good to be back haha, I didn't actually get a comment for the apartment post! What did you say in it? ;-)

      Delete

Don't be shy ;-)