Tuesday, May 29, 2018

SPOTLIGHT ON : OYSHO LOUNGE WEAR


 So many of my coveted brands are only available overseas. One of them is Oysho, a womens apparel brand covering lounge, lingerie and active wear based in Spain. I'll always be a jeans and t-shirt girl but I'm getting super obsessed with loungewear and comfortable clothes in general. Being a huge lover of grey, all my comfy lounge wear tends to be coloured as such. Browsing Oysho's range, I couldn't not share with you guys some of the items which I wish I could purchase from them.

Comfortable but not sloppy or messy looking in the slightest... winning

I really love the thermal look but for outerwear. You're supposed to cover up your thermals with big jumpers and jeans but I kind of love it as outer wear? How cool is this outfit? All she needs is a parka and some runners and she's good to go. I'm thinking about braving it and doing it but I'm kind of anxious people are gonna give me the side eye. This girl looks awesome though, don't you feel? Find her set right here, lucky people of the EU!!!


The entire 'concept' of a robe is so sexy and feminine. In reality, I'm not sure how many people actually wear them though. When I think of robes such as this number above, I think of getting up early in the morning, draping it over ones shoulders and going to make a black coffee to start the day before ones skin routine. Any girl would feel instantly pretty first thing in the morning with this beauty. Find it here



I love this sateen nightie. What's becoming more important to me, is feeling good and pretty even when nobody else knows or see's except for me. This is why underwear and sleepwear that I feel good wearing is so important because it's only for me and not for anybody else. I can see this nightie being worn by brave girls during the warmer months. For me though, it'll only ever be worn for sleep. Find it here



I included this as a look I want to achieve in the future. I need some grey leggings, some grey socks and the shoes I already have. I love that it's just one colour.


Again following on the one colour vibe that I'm obsessed with. This is a look that is clearly made for lounging around at home but I wish it'd be something that I could wear out. I love the loungewear trend because it is so comfortable but also elegant. Find it here



Clean and simple matching sleepwear always looks good. Of course, you know I'm going for grey. Find it Here

2 comments:

  1. yessss...and their store is so fun to browse, i go whenever i'm in a city that actually carries them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughh jelly. The closest thing we have is Zara but they're more fashion and trends based rather than underwear and lounge wear based. Come on Zara!!!

      Delete

Don't be shy ;-)