Thursday, May 24, 2018

AIR BNB ROUND UP

Although travel is no where in my future forecast, I'm already browsing air bnb for accommodation in the countries that I'm hitting up once things are in gear and I'm ready to travel. My top destinations for the near future are London, Tokyo ( again ), Paris ( again ) Italy and Sweden ( dunno which city yet ). I feel like I'm one of those people that tends to go to the same places over and over.

I want to be able to get to know a city as well as I know Melbourne and to be able to casually give recommendations to people who are going there for the first time. I guess Tokyo is that place for me. I can navigate the subways no problem, I know where to eat, where to shop and what to do there but it would still be so cool to be able to do this for two cities, don't you feel?

1. Milan, Italy 
Check out and book the entire home here







Milan, Italy 
Check out and book the entire home here








2. London, UK 
Check out and book the entire home here




3. Tokyo, Japan 
Check out and book the entire home here





 4. Paris, France 
Check out and book the entire home here






Malmo, Sweden
 Check out and book the entire home here




Are you going traveling soon? Which cities are you jetting off to? Sound off in the comments!



2 comments:

Don't be shy ;-)